Project Euclid's Advisory Board is composed of mathematicians, statisticians, publishers, and librarians, and it provides strategic, programmatic, and fiscal guidance for the project, as well as advocacy to the stakeholders and communities served by Project Euclid.
The Advisory Board currently includes the following distinguished members:
- Jun Adachi, Professor, Digital Content and Media Sciences Research Division; Director, Cyber Science Infrastructure Development Department, SPARC Japan, National Institute of Informatics
- John Ball, Professor of Mathematics, Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, and Emeritus Professor, University of Oxford
- Robert L. Bryant, Griffiths Professor of Mathematics, Duke University
- Merlise A. Clyde, Professor of Statistical Science, Duke University
- Raym Crow, Senior Consultant, Scholarly Publishing and Academic Resources Coalition
- Elyse Gustafson, Executive Director, Institute of Mathematical Statistics
- David R. Morrison, Professor of Mathematics and Physics, University of California, Santa Barbara
- Scott Richey, Chief Technology Officer, SPIE
- Steven H. Weintraub, Professor of Mathematics, Lehigh University
Statement of the Advisory Board
We, as Advisory Board members, support Project Euclid in its efforts to:
- Provide powerful, low-cost electronic hosting and online publishing services to nonprofit, independent and society scholarly publishers in mathematics and statistics;
- Provide broad, sustainable, and affordable access to this scholarship;
- Actively support global creation and dissemination of mathematics and statistics.
Project Euclid is managed and operated by Duke University Press.