On the endomorphism semigroup (and category) of bounded lattices.
G. Grätzer and J. Sichler
Pacific J. Math., Volume 35, Number 3 (1970), 639-647.
First available in Project Euclid: 13 December 2004
Permanent link to this document
Mathematical Reviews number (MathSciNet)
Zentralblatt MATH identifier
Grätzer, G.; Sichler, J. On the endomorphism semigroup (and category) of bounded lattices.
Pacific J. Math. 35 (1970), no. 3, 639--647. https://projecteuclid.org/euclid.pjm/1102971480
-  C. C. Chen and G. Gratzer, On the construction of complemented lattices, J. Algebra 11 (1969), 56-63.
-  G. Gratzer,Universal Algebra, The University Series in Higher Mathematics. D. Van Nostrand Co. Inc., Princeton, N. J., 1968.
-  G. Gratzer, Lectures on Lattice Theory, Vol. 1., W. H. Freeman and Company, San Francisco, Calif, (to appear in 1971).
-  G. Gratzer, A reduced free product of lattices, Fund. Math, (to appear).
-  Z. Hedrln and J. Lambek, How comprehensive is the category of semigroups? J. Alg. 11 (1969), 195-212.
-  Z. Hedrln and R. H. McDowell, Partly ordered sets with given monoid of order- preserving map (to appear).
-  Z. Hedrln and A. Pultr, Relations(graphs) withgiven infinitesemigroups, Monatsh. Math. 68 (1964), 421-425.
-  Z. Hedrln and A. Pultr, On full embeddings of categories of algebras, Illinois J. Math. 10 (1966), 392-406.
-  Z. Hedrln and J. Sichler, Any boundable binding category contains a proper class of mutually disjoint copies of itself (to appear).
-  R. McKenzie and J. Sichler, Endomorphisms of finite complemented lattices and of lattices of finite length (to appear).
-  J. Sichler, Every monoid is isomorphic to the monoid of all non-constant endo- morphisms of a lattice (to appear).