Stochastic convex programming: singular multipliers and extended duality singular multipliers and duality.
R. T. Rockafellar and R. J.-B. Wets
Pacific J. Math., Volume 62, Number 2 (1976), 507-522.
First available in Project Euclid: 8 December 2004
Permanent link to this document
Mathematical Reviews number (MathSciNet)
Zentralblatt MATH identifier
Primary: 90C15: Stochastic programming
Rockafellar, R. T.; Wets, R. J.-B. Stochastic convex programming: singular multipliers and extended duality singular multipliers and duality.
Pacific J. Math. 62 (1976), no. 2, 507--522. https://projecteuclid.org/euclid.pjm/1102867735
-  A. Ya. Dubovitskii and A. A. Miliutin, Necessary conditions for a weak extremum in problems of optimal control with mixed constraints of inequality type, Zh. Vychisl. Mat. i Mat. Fys., 8 (1968), 725-779. (See also USSR Comp. Math, and Math. Phys., 8 (1968).)
-  A. D. Ioffe and V. I. Levin, Subdifferentials of convex functions, Trudy Mosk. Mat. Ob., (1972). (See also Transactions Moscow Math. Soc. (1972).)
-  R. T. Rockafellar and R. J.-B. Wets, Stochastic convex programming: basic duality, Pacific J. Math., 62 (1976).
-  R. T. Rockafellar, Conjugate Duality and Optimization, SIAM/CBMS lecture note series no. 16, 1974.
-  R. T. Rockafellar and R. J.-B. Wets, Stochastic convex programming: Kuhn-Tucker conditions, J. Math. Econ., 2 (1975), 349-370.
-  R. T. Rockafellar and R. J.-B. Wets, Stochastic convex programming: induced constraints, SIAM J. Control Opt., 14 (1976).
-  R. T. Rockafellar, Integrals which are convex functionals II, Pacific J. Math., 39 (1971), 143-148.
-  R. T. Rockafellar, Weak compactness of level sets of integral functionals, Troisieme Colloque d'Analyse Fonctionelle, H. G. Garnir (editor), Liege, 1971, 85-98.
-  R. T. Rockafellar, State constraints in convex problems of Bolza, SIAM J. Control, 10 (1972), 691-715.