Journal of Physical Mathematics
The Journal of Physical Mathematics is a scholarly, peer-reviewed, and fully refereed journal dedicated to publishing high-quality research articles and selected review articles in the fields of physically motivated mathematics and mathematical methods of physics.
In July 2013, publication of the Journal of Physical Mathematics was transferred from Ashdin Publishing to OMICS International. Project Euclid stopped distributing new content after 2016.
Top downloads over the last seven days
- ISSN: 2090-0899 (print), 2090-0902 (electronic)
- Publisher: Ashdin Publishing
- Discipline(s): Mathematics, Mathematical Physics
- Full text available in Euclid: --
- Access: Articles older than 5 years are open
- Euclid URL: https://projecteuclid.org/jpm