Journal of Generalized Lie Theory and Applications
The Journal of Generalized Lie Theory and Applications is a peer-reviewed and fully refereed scholarly journal dedicated to publishing high-quality mathematical research articles and selected review articles concerned with the study of nonassociative systems with their representations and applications and Lie theory with its generalizations and variations.
In July 2013, publication of the Journal of Generalized Lie Theory and Applications was transferred from Ashdin Publishing to OMICS International. Project Euclid stopped distributing new content after 2016.
Top downloads over the last seven days
- ISSN: 1736-5279 (print), 1736-4337 (electronic)
- Publisher: Ashdin Publishing
- Discipline(s): Mathematics, Mathematical Physics
- Full text available in Euclid: 2009--2016
- Access: Articles older than 5 years are open
- Euclid URL: https://projecteuclid.org/jglta