Acta Mathematica was founded by Gösta Mittag-Leffler in 1882 and is published by Institut Mittag-Leffler, a research institute of the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences. The journal has a strong international reputation, publishing original research papers in all fields of mathematics.
Acta Mathematica is now produced and distributed by International Press of Boston.
- ISSN: 0001-5962 (print), 1871-2509 (electronic)
- Publisher: Institut Mittag-Leffler
- Discipline(s): Mathematics
- Full text available in Euclid: 1882--2017
- Access: All content is open
- Euclid URL: https://projecteuclid.org/acta