Euclid Prime Collections
Euclid Prime is a growing collection of high-impact, peer-reviewed titles in theoretical and applied mathematics and statistics hosted by Project Euclid.
Institutions are invited to review and nominate additional titles for inclusion.
Send your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information and pricing about the Prime collection visit https://www.dukeupress.edu/Libraries/euclidprime
2024 Euclid Prime Collection
Please see below for a list of titles included in the Euclid Prime collection.
Euclid Prime includes the following titles:
- Abstract and Applied Analysis
- Advanced Studies: Euro-Tbilisi Mathematical Journal (formerly Tbilisi Mathematical Journal)
- Advanced Studies in Pure Mathematics
- African Diaspora Journal of Mathematics
- African Journal of Applied Statistics
- Afrika Statistika
- Albanian Journal of Mathematics
- Bulletin of the Belgian Mathematical Society-Simon Stevin
- Communications in Mathematical Analysis
- Functiones et Approximatio, Commentarii Mathematici
- Hokkaido Mathematical Journal
- Illinois Journal of Mathematics
- International Journal of Differential Equations
- Journal of Applied Mathematics
- Journal of Commutative Algebra
- Journal of Geometry and Symmetry in Physics
- Journal of Integral Equations and Applications
- Kodai Mathematical Journal
- Kyoto Journal of Mathematics (formerly Journal of Mathematics of Kyoto University)
- Mathematical Society of Japan Memoirs
- Missouri Journal of Mathematical Sciences
- Nihonkai Mathematical Journal
- Notre Dame Journal of Formal Logic
- Proceedings of the International Conference on Geometry, Integrability and Quantization
- Publicacions Matemàtiques
- Real Analysis Exchange
- Rocky Mountain Journal of Mathematics
- Tohoku Mathematical Journal
- Tokyo Journal of Mathematics
- Topological Methods in Nonlinear Analysis
- Tsukuba Journal of Mathematics
Euclid Prime also includes complimentary access to archival content from the following titles:
At this time, subscription access to Euclid Prime is only available to institutions. Pricing and ordering information is available in the Euclid Prime prices and ordering instructions.
The site license for Euclid Prime is available for download.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see the most frequently asked questions about the Euclid Prime collection. If you cannot find the answer to your question please contact customer support at email@example.com. If you have a general question about Project Euclid, please visit the Project Euclid FAQ.